Kids soon will be running from door-to-door collecting candy. Here are some tips for parents to help their kids be safe this Halloween.
1. Feed your child a good meal before trick-or-treating or attending a Halloween party to discourage them from filling up on treats.
2. Never eat candy that has been opened, tampered with, or does not appear to be in its original packaging.
3. Limit candy collection to homes in which parents know the people who live there.
4. Parents should examine the candy carefully before children start eating it. When in doubt, throw it out.
5. Avoid homemade treats, as you never know what they may contain.
At Dixon Law Office, we have worked with many injury victims to help them get the compensation they deserve. Contact us today if you or your loved one has been hurt in an accident. The initial consultation is always free, and we are dedicated to getting to the bottom of what happened to you! Contact us at toll-free at 888-354-9880, or click here for a free consultation. Have a safe Halloween and enjoy trick-or-treating!