Cold winter weather is rapidly taking over the country. This time of year, many people use space heaters to warms their rooms. Sadly, fires are often caused by these heaters. Some of these fires are caused by dangerous, defective heaters. What consumers often don’t know, many heaters are recalled. In fact, over 2,500,000 heaters have been recalled just this year. Here is a list of just a few recalled heaters. If you have one of these heaters, STOP using it immediately. It may save your life.
- Meijer Touch Point Oscillating Ceramic Heaters
- Flow Pro, Airtech, Aloha Breeze & Comfort Essentials Heaters
- Lasko Portable Electric Heaters
- Honeywell Electric Baseboard and Fan Heater Thermostats
- GE Zoneline Air Conditioners and Heaters
When someone is injured or killed by a defective product, Dixon Law Office can help. They have the experience to get you the compensation you deserve. Call today at 888-354-9880 or contact us here. They will make it right.